Services We Provide
All our services are designed to meet individual needs. We offer a full range of personal care and domestic help services.
Personal Care Services
Our fully trained care workers will happily carry out any of the following services tailored to meet your needs:
- Help getting up in the morning and going to bed in the evening.
- Full strip wash, bathing and showering.
- Washing and dressing.
- Continence management.
- Preparation of light meals and snacks.
- Help with eating and drinking.
- Shopping and other errands.
- Outing and companionship including social activities.
- Visits to the doctor, dentist.
- Monitoring visits.
Our Domestic services are specific to your requirements and may consist of any of the following services that will help you or your loved one receive a personalised service. You can choose a daily visit or once or twice a week according to your needs.
- Cleaning and Washing up
- Bed making and changing
- Laundry service (washing and Ironing)
- Gardening, cleaning windows
- Spring cleaning
Our overnight service is available for you to use whenever the need may arise. It could be for a short period while your own family carer is away or at a time when you feel personal stress and do not wish to be on your own.
Live in Care Services
We provide you with an experienced live in carer to give you continuous care at home. We provide assistance for anything from a few days to years on end. We provide experienced live in carers to meet your needs. This can range from simply house keeping, companionship or provide care to people who may have physical or mental disabilities of varying degrees, and may need more experienced Carers continuously on duty.
- Relief care
- Nursing care
- Palliative Care (End of life care)
For further information please contact us